4* Kuredu Island Resort & Spa - Maldives Package (7 nights)
Maldives , Maldives
Located on the northern reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, perfect for holidays filled with tropical adventures, where families, friends and partners come to play. The area is famous for its beauty and abundant marine life.;
- Located on the northern reef of Lhaviyani Atoll, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, perfect for holidays filled with tropical adventures, where families, friends and partners come to play. The area is famous for its beauty and abundant marine life.
- FLY-IN PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 7 Nights' accommodation in a Beach Bungalow at the 4*Kuredu Island Resort
- Minibar refilled once daily
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Male including airline levies on Qatar Airways
- Return airport to hotel Domestic Flight Transfers
- Compulsory Govt Green tax of USD 42pp
- One sunset cruise
- 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two day of the guest stay
- A reef with a shipwreck perfect for snorkelling
- This airfare is indicative and is subject to seasonal surcharges and the best available fare at time of booking.
- A bottle sparkling wine per stay.
- A half an hour group snorkelling lesson
- A half an hour group windsurfing lesson
- A half an hour group golf driving range lesson
- Access to tennis courts, paddle tennis, volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis,
- billiards, snooker, darts and football pitch
- Access to kayaks & windsurfing boards limited to 1 hour daily
- Surrounded by a beautiful lagoon
- Enjoy a range of mouth-watering culinary delights and sundowners at a variety of restaurants & bars
- Fishing excursions including morning, afternoon and deep-sea trips
- Guided Excursions: Snorkelling, Sunset cruise, Luxury cruising, Dream Island Excursion
- AIRFARE SURCHARGES & CONDITIONS
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and selected drinks
- One bottle of sparkling wine per stay
- Johannesburg : R 55214
Valid for travel
- From: Friday, 01 March 2024
- Until: Thursday, 09 May 2024
- Friday, 15 March 2024
Kuredu Resort & Spa
Surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach this 4-star resort has a prime location in the Maldives. The area is well-known for unique marine life and has many activities that guests can experience. Offering a variety of watersports including scuba diving, snorkeling, catamaran boat fishing, and windsurfing. This is the only resort that features a golf course on the island. The hotel boasts a variety of restaurants that serve an array of local and international cuisine.
Located in the Lhaviyani Atoll, 145 kilometres north of the capital city of Male and its international airport. The 35-minute seaplane journey to the island on board the Trans Maldivian Airways adds to the allure of your Maldives holiday and provides astounding views of one of world's most distinct seascapes.
Featuring 383 accommodation units that are elegantly designed and offer all the necessary facilities required to give guests a comfortable and refreshing stay. Be it the tropical seclusion of Garden Bungalows, the beach side bliss of Beach Bungalows, Beach Villas and Jacuzzi Beach Villas, or the exclusive luxury and comfort of the Water Villas. For a truly hedonistic and gracious feel of Maldives resorts' extravagance, choose Kuredu's Private Pool Villas that guarantee a relaxing residence comfort zone you'll never want to leave.
- Baggage storage
- Concierge Desk
- Health Spa
- Kids Club
- Laundry Service
- Standard Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Watersports Facilities
- Golf Course On Site
Hotel Room Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony - Shared
- High Speed Internet Access
- Ironing Board
- Plunge Pool
- Satellite Television
- Shaver Point
- Standard Housekeeping
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Domestic Air Schedule can only be released 3 days in advance and might change due to operational considerations. Due to this, please take note that Domestic Air Transfers is strictly on request basis. If in any unfortunate situation guests are unable to be confirmed on Domestic Air, guests will have no other choice than to proceed with the Seaplane transfer at the contracted seaplane rate. Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability. Airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are approximate and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change. The exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. For standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE"